Whirlpool F2WC9I1 ICE2 (2-pack)
The Whirlpool F2WC9I1 ICE2 replacement ice maker water filter reduces contaminants in household water, including chlorine, and reduces scale build up. A foul and unpleasant taste and cloudiness in ice is a sign that you need to replace your filter.
Dirty ice can make drinks less desirable and over time causes a build-up of several pollutants that leech out and are eventually consumed by people and pets. Changing filters is fast and easy. Keeping ice clean and clear can make drinks more desirable and your body healthier.
Whirlpool F2WC9I1 ICE2 replacement specifications:
- Easy installation
- Part Number: F2WC9I1 ICE2
- Dimensions: 8.9"x2.7"x2.5"
- Reduces contaminants from household water
- Reduces chlorine taste and order
- Replace every 2,000 gallons or 6 months
Whirlpool F2WC9I1 ICE2 Replacement is compatible with the following brands:
- Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge And Roper
- 10565350A, 3019657, 4396808 AP5801390 ENF2WC9I1 F2WC9I1 ICE2 KTAF2WC9I1 MAYF2WCPI1 P6RFWG2K, PS8759230, P6RFGEG2K, P6RFKG2K W10480323, W10565350, W10565350A, WHIRLF2WC9I1